Custom generated QR codes can be saved (Print screen) and shared using the apps reader function.
Fast, easy, handy and extremely useful!
– Scanning/Reading of QR codes
– Scanning/Reading of standard bar codes
– Generating custom QR codes
– Saving scanned and generated codes via Print Screen
– Code Sharing via the apps reader function
– AirPrint supported
– Generates now longer QR Codes of up to 134 characters
– History of scans will now be saved
– Special iPad version
– Recognizes phone number, addresses and url
– Adresses can be saved and directly shown in maps
Even if qr-codes with a label or icon in the middle are widely spread, it is not covered by any standard. It is therefore important to check each codes functionality!